Sort by: Date | Popularity

TotalVac.com Complaints & Reviews

TotalVac.com / Part ordered, but not received

Ni
Feb 23, 2012

Ordered part from this company on 5/11/2011. Funds withdrawn from my bank account on 5/12/2011. Received shipping confirmation email on 5/14/2011. As of 5/27/2011 part not received. According to google check out, part has not been shipped. I was told part was IN STOCK! I have emailed this company 3 times with no reply. No one answers the phone, so I left 3 phone messages with no reply. Apparently they take your money with no intention of shipping the part for which you paid for, this is a scam. My messages have been left over the course of several days. LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE!

TotalVac.com / Terrible Product/Terrible CS

Bi

I wish I would have done a quick search for totalvac.com before making a purchase from them. Their website looks legit and they talk about "shop with confidence, " but don't buy that bull from them. I purchased a floral looking central vac tube cover for the hose in my house. They showed a picture of a nice padded floral patterned house. What I received form them was a hose cover...that was solid BLACK with grey/white speckles on them. It seemed like it was an inferior product that was produced years ago that over time, the pattern had come off. I emailed them about the problem and they...

TotalVac.com / Online scam

Sh

Dealing with Totalvac.com was infuriating. I ordered a Dyson DC14 Animal Refurbish from total vac which was said to be in stock and would ship within 3 days. After two weeks and several calls a package arrived with the wrong vacuum. It took three calls and several emails to get return shipping set up. I was told the correct vacuum would be sent out that day. After a week with nothing sent I called again to find out the vacuum was no longer available but they would substitute a comparable vacuum that would send the next day. Fast forward another week no vacuum. I called again to find out the...

TotalVac.com / Very bad company to deal with

Va

I ordered A Bunn 10 cup coffee pot replacement pot from TotalVac.com and they told me it would be delivered in 3 to 5 business days I later find out they dont even stock the product or have it in there warehouse when i purchased it I don't no when they will get it in. They didnt tell me it would be longer or I would purchase somewhere else I cant get a response from them to cancel the order they dont answer phone or respond very bad company to deal with.