Sort by: Date | Popularity

topwedding.com Complaints & Reviews

topwedding.com / Bad experience

Ke
Apr 20, 2016

I have ordered a bridesmaid dress, some accessories and shoes from www.topwedding.com. Delivery was really slow and my order arrived only two days before the ceremony. I was so happy that it finally showed up and was very excited to open the package. I really liked the shoes, and jewelry was amazingly cute, but I can't say the same abut the dress. It looked beautiful, but it was dirty and there were small oily stains on the top. There were only two days left and I was left without a dress! Of course I contacted their support and they did refund my money, but I was so upset.

topwedding.com / Seller delivered it too late

2k
Nov 03, 2014

Don’t advise you to buy from the website www.topwedding.com. I placed my order 3 months ago, but recently I received the confirmation email that my order was only in process. I wasn’t happy about it, so I contacted the rep and asked to send it faster. Only promises, but nothing was done to deliver it on time. I have received it after my wedding, when I already didn’t need it. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this seller.