Sort by: Date | Popularity

Topseos.com Complaints & Reviews

Topseos.com / The rep was rude, and no info on the website

Re
Aug 17, 2015

My experience with the company www.topseos.com was bad, because the company tried to scam me. I tried to contact them within couple of days, and the phone was switched off all the time. Also, I tried to get some questions about their work and services, but the rep was so rude with me. He told me that I could find info on the website, but it was under contraction and has been full at all. I told the rep about it, but he didn’t care. Not recommended.

Topseos.com / Don't pay them – they start to steal from you

Po
Nov 03, 2014

I paid money to the company www.topseos.com for placement services. I didn’t think that the company would start to steal from me. They started to take different sums from me, and I was furious when found out about it. The rep told me that I agreed to their terms and conditions, but it was also lie. The worst company ever, so avoid these ### and post comments about your experience with them.

Topseos.com / Rude reply and unpleasant experience

Di
Jul 07, 2014

I hoped to get some questions from the owners of the company www.topseos.com. I needed consultation about the accounting services; therefore I sent them several emails with my questions. I was really upset after I got reply. It was rude and unpleasant, and I have no idea why the owners behaved like this. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website.