Sort by: Date | Popularity

Toolbarn.com Complaints & Reviews

Toolbarn.com / Avoid This Company !!!!

Cr
Oct 21, 2014

I placed my first and last order ever with acetoolrepair.com online for a replacement part. I waited a VERY long time, and after having heard nothing I made several attempts to contact them, FINALLY receiving a reply from toolbarn.com (????!!!) that the part would be shipped "soon" and that I would be notified and given tracking information. It was quite a surprise when it showed up today unexpectedly - no shipment notifications were ever received. Not such a big surprise after all that, I suppose, that the part looked nothing like the old one with an identical part number and of course it...

Toolbarn.com / Do not order from them

Ja

Ordered a replacement power cord assembly for a Makita belt sander. I took the part # from the manual which read #30 cord assembly (assembled cord, plug and cord guard). I received the cord only. I called about the guard and they would send it to me for cost, postage and minimum order fee. The guard itself was under $3. They would not budge on the minimum order fee. Great customer service? I called Makita directly and they are sending the guard.