Sort by: Date | Popularity

TollFreeMax.com Complaints & Reviews

TollFreeMax.com / Tricky billing!

The referenced company agreed to supply me with a toll free number for my customers to call and to forward calls made to this number to numbers of my choosing. The company said that in exchange for a monthly fee it would provide me with 100 free minutes of use per month and would assess an additional fee that was proportional to time used over 100 minutes. It failed to disclose that it rounded time used upward to the next highest minute. Upon learning that this was the company's practice, I attempted to cancel the service and asked for a refund. The company's customer service rep...

TollFreeMax.com / They refuse to refund me or cancel my account

Da

I emailed [email protected] 6 months ago to cancel my account. They kept billing me. I emailed them again 3 months ago and they kept billing me. I called, told them I want to cancel, they hung up on me. I called again and was put on hold for 49 minutes. They refuse to refund me or cancel my account. The service is absolutely bottom of the barrel, the phone calls are full of static and delays. This is why I tried to cancel in the first place. I warn everyone to stay away from this company! TollFreeMax.com (aka Toll Free Max, TollFreeMax) 2063 North Lecanto Highway Lecanto, Florida 34461