Sort by: Date | Popularity

ToeToeShoes.com Complaints & Reviews

ToeToeShoes.com / Ripped off Unsatisfied Customer

Ri
Sep 8, 2011

I recently order a pair of Air Jordan Brand shoes from ToeToe.com on August 22, 2011. On August 23, 2011 I received an Email stating that my order was pending because I used a differrent shipping address from the address on my credit card. I then received a second Email stating that my order had been processed, would be shipped within 24 hours, would arrive to me within 5 to 7 business days and that my order would be delivered by USPS. On September 7, 2011 I have still not received my order. The payment of $102.00, for my order through ToeToe.com was deducted from my account on August 23...

ToeToeShoes.com / RETURN OF MY CREDIT

Ly
Jan 17, 2011

MY SON PURCHASED SHOES BACK ON 12/10/10 WHICH WE RECEIVED AND WE FIND OUT THERE WERE FAKE. WE DID ALOT OF RESEARCH ON THEM AND FIND THAT ALOT OF THE STICHING WAS WRONG AND WORN. WE RETURNED THE SHOES WITHIN 2 DAYS NEVER EVEN PUT THEM ON. RETURNED THEM CERTIFIED MAIL WITH INSURANCE. TOE TOE SALES RECEIVED THE SHOES BACK AND EMAILED ME ON 12.30.10 STATING I WOULD RECEIVE MY SONS CREDIT OF $84.99 TO HIS CREDIT CARD. I HAVE BEEN EMAILING THEM EVERY DAY AND THEY SEND ME BACK EMAILS THAT DO NOT EVEN MAKE SENSE. BUT I HAVE A COPY OF THE EMAIL THAT WAS SENT TO ME STATING I WOULD RECEIVE THE CREDIT. I WANT AND DEMAN MY CREDIT. THEY HAVE THE SHOES PLUS OUR MONEY. THEY ARE COMPLETELY A BOGUS COMPANY.

ToeToeShoes.com / toetoeshoes.com fake shoes

Pa

My father ordered 2 of the $85 Nike Jordan shoes recently, 1 for him and 1 for my brother..., the shoes were absolutely fake, this site, company should be reported to the authorities.

ToeToeShoes.com / Fraud and scam

Ro

This company sell FAKE shoes. They say on the website the shoes are real, but I just bought one and Is completely FAKE! Ill try to send back and ask for my money, but I am not sure if they will refund me.