Sort by: Date | Popularity

TMX magazine Complaints & Reviews

TMX magazine - Kentucky, Louisville / unauthorized withdrawal from banking account

St

I had purchased a cd from F.Y.E in the mall over a month ago now and they had me sign up for a special offer they had for receiving three free magazines. I was told there would be no charge, that I would receive these 3 FREE magazines within 4-6 wks and when I got them there would be a number I could call to inform them that I did NOT want a subscription to them! Well, I was checking my bank account and I had a withdrawal from TMX magazine for $24.50 that I NEVER authorized, AND I have NEVER even received the three magazines still!!! I want my damn money back becasue this is bull and I never...

TMX magazine - Colorado, Westcliffe / UNAUTHORIZED BILL ON MY CREDIT CARD

He

Received call from my credit card about a charge from TMX magazines out of new york. And we did not approve or authorized this charge. When we called them on 11/19/08 at 5:30pm we were told to call the next day since their systems were down and they were unable to assist us. We will try again tomorrow. We also told our credit to not pay this charge.

TMX magazine / renewed without approval and debited my bank account

Sr

Looked at my bank account and realized a withdrawal was made by TMX. I did not authorize a withdrawal. Found out they renewed a magazine subscription without approval and debited my account for the price of magazine. I called company which was a joke(all automated). Cancelled the subscription but no credit was made to my account. What a scam!