Sort by: Date | Popularity

Tiny Cravings Complaints & Reviews

Tiny Cravings / Fraud

Fe
Aug 05, 2011

Tiny Cravings sent out an email specifying a sale in June 2009. I, along with many other placed orders that were never received. Emails were sent and not responded to and money was not refunded to ANYONE and the website continued to be updated and stated that orders are shipped that never were. And now she is doing it AGAIN (see other reviews)!!! Please exercise EXTREME caution when ordering with this company. And if you do place an order and don't receive anything file a Paypal complaint BEFORE 30 days so that you might be able to get your money back. Many of us did not know this and lost our money :(

Tiny Cravings / Total RIP-OFF

Vi
May 08, 2011

It's also been over a year since I placed an order with this fraud woman named Jeanine. No reply, ro communication, NO REFUND!!! How is this website still on the internet?! I ordered a cupcake charm for my best friend's birthday & shelled out $35.00 of my hard-earned money!! Then she posts on her "website" that she's too busy to fill orders while she works on her degree??!! Total scam! DO NOT buy from this woman & contact the BBB for sure! Her page should be taken down asap!