Time and Gems Complaints & Reviews

Time and Gems - California, Los Angeles — Internet Fraud

On September 1, 2014 we ordered a men's two-tone Rolex Submariner from Time & Gems for $11, 700.00. We completed the requested bank transfer for this amount to the Time & Gem's bank account. We were told it might take 24 to 48 hours for the wire transfer to process and that they would then ship the watch immediately. Our bank confirmed that the transfer was successful and the funds had been received into their account. Days passed and we inquired about the missing shipment. Each time we were told that the order would be shipping right away. By September 9th we still had not received the...

Time and Gems — Stay away from Time and Gems

I bought a black pvd/dlc rolex watch from time and gems not very long ago and the black started chipping off. I called Times and Gems immediately and asked for a replacement or refund but was denied and they told me that they don't cover DLC under warranty. The black PVD/DLC coated watches are just painted with junk. Stay away from Time and Gems. Good riddance to this shoddy company and all the crap they've put me through.

1 comments Jewelry & Watches  · Jun 26, 2012

Time and Gems — I have been scammed out of $23,000 by Michael Davidi and company

We are a group of individuals who, like others, have been scammed out of $23, 000 by Michael Davidi and company. Do not belive any positive reviews about this company or their positive BBB report. Here: http://www.la.bbb.org/business-reviews/Watches-Retail/Time-and-Gems-in-Los-Angeles-CA-100089392 The real bbb report is here: http://www.la.bbb.org/business-reviews/Watches-Retail/Time-and-Gems-in-Los-Angeles-CA-100079646 If you've been scammed by Time and gems make sure to file a report with the BBB so everyone knows and these scammers can be stopped!

Jewelry & Watches  · Apr 05, 2012

Time and Gems — They do NOT honor their return policy if you find that your watch is gold-plated

I bought a watch from time and gem on ebay and paid $5500 via wire only to find out its not 18k gold but gold-plated and is rubbing off all over my wrist! My wrist is actually turning red I paid extra for a diamond bezel, now they won't refund the money. Their appraisal company is a sham. They do NOT honor their return policy if you find that your watch is gold-plated.

Time and Gems — Rude obnoxious kids with no respect

I went in with a friend to buy a watch from these guys and was approached by a kid named Tony. What a rude individual. It was clear from the get go that they had no intention of helping me. Where are the watches at this store? Where are the employees? I found out later through some research that Tony's real name was David Reed. Every person there apparently used fake names, Tony Montana, David Reed, what else is fake, their watches? Rude obnoxious kids with no respect.

Jewelry & Watches  · Apr 05, 2012

Time and Gems — I have been scammed like many other buyers from Time and Gems and ZP Watches

I have been scammed like many other buyers from Time and Gems and ZP Watches. Please check all of the negative feedback and scams they have committed on website timeandgems.us PLEASE have your watch verified because you will find lots of fake parts and the gold being used is 10k plated and not 18k. File a chargeback with paypal and/or your credit card company. Good news is that ebay has disabled their accounts (timeandgems and zpwatches) so a big thank you to them!

Jewelry & Watches  · Apr 04, 2012