Sort by: Date | Popularity

Tightboards.com Complaints & Reviews

Tightboards.com - Washington, Puyallup / Couldn't cancel order!

Am

Ordered dec. 15, told it would be here by xmas, wasn't. called to cancel order, wouldn't let me, one item arrived -very inferior quality, 2nd item hasn't arrived it is now 11 Jan. 08. Bad company for sure!!!

Tightboards.com - British Columbia / order not received

Va

Placed order on Dec. 1. They charged my credit card immediately but still one month later have not received a thing. When I check statis of my order it says not shipped yet but does not tell me why. Have tried emailing their supposed "customer service" and get only an automated response that says they will get back to me within 24-48 hours. Have tried to phone for weeks but can been able to get through to anyone , all I get is "that extention is not answering". And their online customer service is always offline. This was supposed to be a Xmas present for my son. This is a very, very bad company to deal with.

Tightboards.com - North Carolina, Greens / Product never shipped!

Au

The company cashed my credit card payment immediately, before leaving me stranded without my order for over 3 1/2 weeks now. Customer service are unavailable by phone lines (constantly engaged or automated response) online assistant promised 48h shipping after 10 days wait before admitting 3 days later that 1 of the items was out of stock and that I should order something else (no refund!). 7 days later, no answer, no shipping and a customer service one has to waste 2 hours (literally) to reach. Very dodgy operation.