Sort by: Date | Popularity

Ticketbust.com Complaints & Reviews

Ticketbust.com - California, Westlake Village / SCAM

Fi
May 18, 2012

BUYER BEWARE!! This company takes credit card information and charges for services not rendered. And if you try to cancel they say they have a non cancellation policy. ?!?!? They have VERY NEGATIVE REVIEWS ALL OVER YELP.COM AND WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.

Ticketbust.com / Fraudsters and cheaters

Ea

When I contacted this company and was considering their service, they assured me that based on the circumstances of my Red Light ticket, they could get my ticket removed. They not only failed to do so, they charge $250 for nothing, and they have rude attitude and refuse to honor their gtd. I contacted them a few months after signing up as I had heard nothing. They told me it usually takes several months not to worry about it. Several months later, when I had still heard nothing from the court, they used the excuse we waited too long. This company is a total ripoff. They act as attorneys and aren't. I would strongly suggest not using them.

Ticketbust.com / They dont do as they claim and refuse to honor

Eu

When I contacted this company and was considering their service, they assured me that based on the circumstances of my Red Light ticket, they could get my ticket removed. They not only failed to do so, they charge $250 for nothing, and they have rude attitude and refuse to honor their gtd. I contacted them a few months after signing up as I had heard nothing. They told me it usually takes several months not to worry about it. Several months later, when I had still heard nothing from the court, they used the excuse we waited too long. This company is a total ripoff. They act as attorneys and arent. I would strongly suggest not using them.