Sort by: Date | Popularity

TheDSDeals.com Complaints & Reviews

TheDSDeals.com - California / Doesn't ship product

Pl

The Company is quick to take your money but never ships the product. The provide you with a false sense of hope with a fake tracking number. I waited over 2 weeks and still haven't received my product. I finally called they said it shipped and to wait a few more days, which after I called again. Both times I called I spoke to the same girl. The phone number provided on their website only works occasionally and is hard to get through. The girl continued to say the product was already shipped out but did offer me a refund. Funny how they'll offer a refund for a product that is being...

TheDSDeals.com / Rip off

Mo

I recently made a purchase from www.TheDSDeals.com. This fraudulent company will take your money but never ship out the product. If you try to e-mail them to check on the status of your order, they won't respond. The phone number list on the website, it constantly busy. You can never get through to a live customer service rep. I just want other consumers to know about this terrible company. Don't go through all the troubles I have been through. Don't make any purchases from this company. Save your money.