Sort by: Date | Popularity

Thechennaimobiles.com Complaints & Reviews

Thechennaimobiles.com / Terrible service!

Ta
Nov 21, 2016

Last week I was passing by one of The Chennai Mobiles showrooms and I decided to check what they had in stock. When I entered the showroom their employee said they were closed and asked me to leave the place. It was only 4 pm and there was no way they were closed that early. In fact there were two people there. One was obviously a sales person and the other one looked like his friend. When I came in they were just sitting there talking and laughing. Terrible service!

Thechennaimobiles.com / This store was unhelpful and awful

Re
Aug 17, 2015

I bought a phone from www.thechennaimobiles.com, but after a week it started to hang up. I went to the store, where I bought this phone, but the rep was useless person and he told me that he couldn’t help me. He wasn’t interesting in helping me and told to visit one of their other stores. But he hasn’t given me even the address. Seriously, it was unprofessional and strange that I couldn’t get help.

Thechennaimobiles.com / The seller told me one price, but charged for completely another

Po
Mar 25, 2014

I bought the iPhone and its parts from the website www.thechennaimobiles.com, but they stole money from my account. They told me one price, but completely different price was taken from my account. Their customer services team also was fake, because no one replied to my emails and phone calls. Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.