Sort by: Date | Popularity

The Twister Group Complaints & Reviews

The Twister Group / Horrible Customer Service and Misrepresentation

Re
Nov 15, 2011

Horrible customer service! Ordered two packs of folders, with a quantity of 125 each listed on the website. However, only received 50 folders total (instead of 250)! Eugene, the customer service person/owner, was VERY rude and unwilling to rectify the situation. There was no other quantity listed on the website, so one would assume that the quantity listed applied to the product displayed on the page. However, he said it was my fault for assuming, and that I should have called to verify before placing my order. Their product details were inconsistent at best, and even though it was "my fault", he quickly changed the product details after our conversation. Do NOT order from this company, or you will be sorry!

The Twister Group - New York, Buffalo / Horrible experience

Va

This company sent me a damaged item and refused to take it back. They said I had to go to the manufacturer for warranty assistance. Furthermore, they made ridiculous threats about "blacklisting" me and were obnoxious to deal with. Protect yourself - stay away from the Twister Group!!