Sort by: Date | Popularity

The Timeshare Network Complaints & Reviews

The Timeshare Network - Missouri, Branson MO 65616 / Unauthorized Visa Charge

I was charged $69.99 in September 2009 for "advertising" by this company. I own at Mayan Palace and other RCI resorts, but have NEVER authorized this company to sell my weeks. They have tried charging my Visa again, October 2009. Their phone numbers are no longer in service: 417.423.7464 ( Phone) or 1-877-781-2352. I have disputed the charge a second time, and will be contacting Mayan Palace to alert them.

The Timeshare Network - Missouri, Branson / Dishonest Sales practices

This company has called me twice offering to rent my timeshare week for me at double the average online rental rate. They said they received my name and number from my timeshare group, Mayan Palace. They said they were authorized by them to rent these weeks. They asked for an initiation fee of $799 the first time. When I told them I had lost money in a scam corp. just like theirs they said Mayan Palace would pay down my initiation fee the money I lost to Resorts international Marketing Corp. They next time a new salesperson called, they said the fee was $899 but on special for $549. They claim...