Sort by: Date | Popularity

The Removal Group Complaints & Reviews

The Removal Group - England, West Midlands, Sutton Coldfield / I advise you not to use this company

Ja
Mar 24, 2011

In November 2010 we made an agreement with The Removal Group to pack our belongings on 3 Jan 2011 and uplift them 4 Jan 2011. We paid in full for their service prior to 3 Jan. The Removal Group did not turn up until 5 Jan despite desperate phone calls, they never returned a call and when we eventually got through we were spoken to rudely and treated as an inconvenience. When they did arrive they had no packing materials and we did not have materials to pack our belongings. When they eventually left with our belongings we received a call the next day saying if we wanted our belongings back we...

The Removal Group - England, East Midlands / Service

Po

AN UTTER JOKE!! STAY AWAY- STAY AWAY! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY-THYE WILL CAUSE YOU NOTHING BUT GRIEF AND STRESS! NOT ONCE AFTER OUR ITEMS WERE PICKED UP HAVE THEY GOTTEN IN TOUCH WITH US.MY SO-CALLED MOVE COORDINATOR REBECCA MASSEY IS A WASTE OF SPACE, ALONG WITH THE OTHER FOOL OF MAN I HAD TO DEAL WITH THERE, MATTHEW LISCOTT. UNPROFFESIONAL DOWN TO THE CORE, PRIOR TO PICK UP THEY WOULD CALL AND REPEAT INFORMATION ALREADY GIVEN, AND NOT BE AWARE THAT WE HAD ALREADY SPOKEN TWO HOURS PREVIOUSLY ABOUT THE SAME THING. THEY ARE AN ONLINE BROKER FIRM AND DO NOT MOVE ANY ITMES THEMSELVES- THIS IS...

The Removal Group / Cyberlawyer- incredible!

Je

incredible! I posted a complaint about the Removal Group, probably a two years ago. And This is the e-mail I have received today from their "lawyer"... Listen "Removal Group", if your company was putting its money into working on its customer service instead of a "cyber lawyer" in the first place, you might be in a better place right now. this is truly appalling. I was actually asked TWICE to join a lawsuit against this company over the past year and did not think it was really worth the trouble (some other people apparently had much worse experiences that we did). Having received such an...

The Removal Group / Terrible service

Co

Bad service, totally unprofessional and committing daylight robbery. How this company is still allowed to operate in the UK i have no idea, its amazing. Do not go with them, you will deeply regret it, go to other sites to read the reviews - ciao is a good one - although be careful to sort through all their fake review which they post themselves, easy to spot since they are the only positive reviews on there.

The Removal Group / Moving

Bo

THEY ARE AWFUL! The Removal Group picked up our furniture in Italy after giving us a written quote and reconfirming the amount on the day of the move, then wanted 50% more it after they took the goods, even though on the day of the move, told us everything was fine. When the goods did arrive in the US 3 months later items were broken. We purchased damage insurance before the move from them and now they won't call us back. This company is the biggest nightmare in the world. I would be happy to tell anyone how bad it was. I am in the US at 617-536-0878, ask for Andrew. I have attached some photos of broken marble tops, table legs, glass shelves and antique mirror frames. BEWARE!

The Removal Group / Poor service

Mr

I do not recommend this company, they over charged me by £400.oo on the day of collection. They quality of movers was very poor and damage to lots of furniture! I just got excuse and fobbed off by the staff, who dont seem to care about you or your goods once they have taken the money. Stay away from this company!