Sort by: Date | Popularity

The Engine Center Complaints & Reviews

The Engine Center - Western Australia, Perth / fraudulent and thief

Cr
Jul 23, 2015

WARNING! WARNING! Don't do business with the Engine Company. The whole set up is a fraud. A person by the name of Laura and her cohorts will be happy to rip you off. I wired $4081. to the States for a long-block 429 Cadillac engine. This was in September 2014. Please check out the HISTORY of emails forwarded to me by Laura (see below) commencing from 18th October 2014. PLEASE READ THE LOAD OF BS THEY GIVE THEIR CLIENTS. THEIR METHOD OF OPERATION IS TO LIE, DECEIVE AND STALL AT WHATEVER COST. THEY ARE MANIPULATING AND DECEITFUL. YOU WILL DO YOUR MONEY AS I SUSPECT I HAVE. DATED: 18th...

The Engine Center / Failure to deliver rebuilt engine

La
Feb 22, 2014

I ordered a 1964 (389) rebuilt engine from Remanufactured.com on 5-17-13 and paid for it in advance by check. After talking to Laura once by phone, she would only respond by email. After many emails concerning delivery promises and/or excuses, I started checking out this company and found many cases on the web of their fraud. On 2-3-14, I sent my last email giving them the option of proving they actually had an engine or sending back my $2755. If they did neither, I would follow with legal action. They responded right away saying they would issue a check for $2755 by 2-18-14 by mail. I have had no email from then since then as they had promised to send it prior to sending check.