Sort by: Date | Popularity

The Dating Source Complaints & Reviews

The Dating Source / Rebuttal

Fr
Aug 09, 2014

First, I have been in matchmaking for 16 years. Since 1998 I am well documented in the matchmaking industry. True, I only incorporated and got my LLC in 2013, in order to protect my home. The Dating Source bends over backwards to make sure all of our clients are happy. We go way above and beyond to recruit whatever the clients need. There is no other company out there that has anywhere close to the amount of amazing, gorgeous, incredible women that we have at The Dating Source. We have all kind of systems in place to ensure that all clients get more service and they pay for. We pride ourselves in...

The Dating Source / Company takes only money and provides nothing

Tr
May 02, 2014

I want to warn all people that company The Dating Source is total rip off. I signed the contract with them and they only took money from me, but they never provided any services, documents or nay help. Stay away from them and post comments about your experience with them. I lost a lot of money and of course no one would return them to me, but I really hope that my info would help other people. It might be a good idea, if people write about their experience with this company.