Sort by: Date | Popularity

TGIF Complaints & Reviews

TGIF / Alex (Bar Manager) very racist, unprofessional and unacceptable behavior

Md
mddinulos on Aug 27, 2016

Around 1130pm, August 26, 2016, we celebrated my husband birthday with our niece and friend at Fridays #5332, 50 Bayonne Crossing Way, Bayonne NJ 07002 with Telephone number 201.339.5904. We situated ourselves in the bar and our friend forgot his identification. Alex, the bar manager told us that our friend will not be allowed in the bar and if we want to stay we can dine in the dinning room. I clarified with our server if we can still dine with the happy hour menu %50 discount for appetizer and she said that should not be a problem and she will informed the dinning room server that we came...

TGIF - New York, Massapequa Park / Really bad service

Re
Reviewer61346 on Oct 11, 2015

Had very bad service with the all u can eat endless app.We had five people in our group including my three kids, three of us ordered entrées and me and one of my kids ordered all u can eat app.The food came out find we all got our food and when I finished the all u can eat app the first round, we never got anything else we waited 25min for him to ask us if we were ready to get the third round but we never received the second round and he was asking about the third round already, so I got the manager for an explanation but she was clueless, I will never go back to tgif u have lost my business get real people who care about there job.

TGIF - Texas, Garland / Customer Service

Co
Connie44 on Apr 1, 2013

It was upsetting that I attempted to call T.G.I.F four times just to get my to-go order taken. I was either hung up on, or kept on hold for more than 5 minutes.

TGIF / The staff is immature, arrogant,uneducated,pathetic,ghetto and behave like animals

St
Strauve on May 10, 2012

Well, my god daughter and I took a very long trip to the TGIF located in 71st and Continental avenue in Queens and had the worst experience ever!! The employees were disrespectful, and arrogant. One employee screamed and made obscene gestures, another walked around muttering profanity while my god daughter and many other parents in the establishment looked in disbelief. It was horrible! They acted like hoodlums and i’ll be blunt: They were ghetto. I resorted to speaking with the manager who offered no form of restitution. She simply stated that she will speak to her staff. I hate to play...

TGIF - Colorado, CENTENIAL COLORADO / SMELLS LIKE SEWER PLANT

Eu
Eugene Mares on May 20, 2011

IN REFERENCE TO THE T.G.I.F RESTAURANT LOCATED ON PARKER ROAD AND CHAMBERS THE BATHROOMS SMELLS LIKE A SEWER PLANT. I HAVE COMPLAINED ABOUT THE SEWER SMELL AND I'M TOLD NOTHING CAN BE DONE ABOUT IT. THE LAST VISIT WAS ABOUT A MONTH AGO AND THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME I WILL VISIT THIS T.G.I.F. LOCATION. THANK YOU, EUGENE MARES/19023 E. CHENANGO CIRCLE/AURORA, COLORADO 80015 HOME 303-680-2563/CELL 72-350-3029/[email protected]