Sort by: Date | Popularity

texnic industries Complaints & Reviews

texnic industries - Victoria / Don't trust these people

Sh

On 19 August 2008, I ordered 2 sets of dvds from BOXSETS4less. and only received one of them. All emails result in the run around. Of the box set i did receive, half of the DVDs did not work. This company is a rip off an EBAY should be ashamed for advertising them. They guarantee 100% satisfaction, yet they won't even answer my emails. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE!!! I have sent many emails and get a response of you will hear from us within 16 hours, WHICH IS ABSOLUTE CRAP!!!.

texnic industries / dvds received

Do

After writing such a horrible complaint earlier today, i received my DVD's and they were perfect. I called the company to apologize and not only did he refund my credit as promised but he wouldnt take the money for the DVD's again. I feel so bad about what I said, but because they weren't returning my emails and calls, i freaked out especially when i saw the other complaints. Anyway, Im trying to get my complaint retracted and the owner did confess that he's had problems with his email service and it is in the process of being corrected. He gets some of the emails but not...