Sort by: Date | Popularity

Telkom Secunda Complaints & Reviews

Telkom Secunda / service

Ma
Mar 06, 2018

After strugling with telkom to install an ADSL line at my house from last year September 2017 open serve came and changed a cable that was faulty in my street 40 metres away from my house. They changed the cable on the 28/02/2018. Today is 06/03/2018, no installation. Another payment went off as well. No service. I emailed the Senior Specialist: media relations. Yesterday, she is also ignoring my email. Can someone please help me to resove this? And what further steps can i take?

Telkom Secunda / service

Ma
Feb 23, 2018

ADSL September 2017 I applied for an adsl line. I received an sms a few weeks later I have to pay the deposit. I payd the deposit 13th of October 2017. Up untill the 22nd of December 2017 and numerous of phone calls to the call centre I still had no installation. So I cancelled the line on the 22nd December. On the 3rd of January 2018 I re applied. The 29th of January I received an sms from Open Serve a whole day appointment for the installation for the 30th of January. They never pitched. There was also a payment of R196 taken from my bank account from telkom. The 31st I went back to Telkom and...