Sort by: Date | Popularity

Televox.com Complaints & Reviews

Televox.com - Alabama, Mobile / Don't sign up for them – their services are scam

Du
Jun 26, 2014

Stay away from the website www.televox.com. I signed up for them for 3 years, but after I understood that it was useless website. I tried to cancel my membership, but these scammers only promised to call me back, when everything would be finished. No one contacted me and no idea how to cancel this rubbish. The worst company ever, so avoid these ### and post comments about your experience with them.

Televox.com / 18 months of wasted time and money

Br
Jun 07, 2012

Horrible. horrible service. the call back system doesnt work. they make you sign a 3 year commitment. after 18 months of wasted time, money and no change in patients showing up or not. i wanted to cancel. they make u pay in full regardless. of course they tout that no one ever leaves. any company on the planet who makes you sign a 3 year commitment. RED FLAG. dont do it. i paid for 18 months. i gave it a shot. it wasnt for me then i still pay in full and their systems are automatic. so it doesnt require any effort on their part to shut the service down. SCAM. beware of televox.