Sort by: Date | Popularity

Tech Cyber Store Complaints & Reviews

Tech Cyber Store - Florida, Miami / Scam

A

Made a purchase at this site for a camera - followed directions to purchase a Green Dot MoneyPak card. Waited for UPS tracking information within 24 hours, no information recieved. I call Green Dot, they confirmed this site is a scam, they took my money and closed the account (better - they know who it is). The only way to get part of my money back is to file a police report and persue action. This would cost more than the item I purchased. But it has to be done.

Tech Cyber Store - Florida, Miami / Never received Blu-Ray player

Na

I googled Sony blu-ray players and then bought from the most reasonable site -- Tech Cyber Store. Instructions were to buy a Green Dot MoneyPak from a place like RiteAid as the method of payment. They said they'd deliver as soon as they received payment and I'd have a UPS confirmation number within 24 hrs after that. I bought the item on January 16 and Green Dot says the money was taken from the Green Dot card on the 19th. After numerous emails and phonecalls (all were sent to V/M), i have yet to hear a single word from this company. The site is still on line but there is no way to speak to anyone.