Sort by: Date | Popularity

Tech Care Live INC Complaints & Reviews

Tech Care Live INC / They repaired my laptop and it stopped to work after some time

Na
Sep 21, 2014

I repaired my laptop and the rep from the company Tech Care Live Inc helped. He told me what really happened with my laptop and he told to pay about $300. I got the laptop back, but after 4 weeks it stopped to work again. The problem was the same and the rep asked to pay the same sum, but I refused and started to ask why they repaired it so bad that it broke again. The rep could replay and hung up on me. They are scammer, so better don’t use them.

Tech Care Live INC - Nevada, Las Vegas / They didn't provide any help – they stole money

Pi
Aug 21, 2014

I got email from the company Tech Care Live INC. The agent told me that he was from Microsoft Company and informed me that I had a lot of viruses and other malware programs on my computer. He advised me to use their services or my computer would be dead. I believed and provided the personal info and card number. After that these ### started to charge me for nothing and impossible to stop this scam. Share any news about this company.