Sort by: Date | Popularity

Teacher Complaints & Reviews

Teacher / teaching

La
Jul 11, 2018

I want block or destroy my stolen infinix note 4, model:X572 and IMEI :358639084564288 IMEI:358639084564296, please help me Thank you I have a lot of private in formation on the phone, I pleade the infinix manufacturer team to help me block or destroy the phone with the informations I have provided about the phone. It is very important. You can also contact on [email protected] and +233241018960 thank you.

Teacher / lost baggage (multiple times)

La
Aug 29, 2017

Incident occurred on trip back from USA summer vacation to Abu Dhabi. My baggage along with my wife's were not able to be located. We waited for hours as they told us many bags were misplaced and that there were containers that were untraceable. After about 2 hours a guy came rolling my wife's bag from around a corner.. I filled out a form for my bag and was told it was found and would arrive around 7 or 8 am. I would receive a call to verify this... I never got a called and finally called at 10 a.m. Was told someone would call me back in a hour or two... No call.. I called back at about 1pm...

Teacher / change my mobile no.

Su

Sir, Please change my cell no for my account. my account no is 003901581381. I mentioned my old no for now when i opned my account. My Old No. 9860906645 and My New No. 9921992140. I hope u can help me updated my account. please give me reply for my new no. Thanks. Sunil Yadav