Sort by: Date | Popularity

TCL Complaints & Reviews

TCL / c6

Ar
Dec 09, 2018

I ordered a TCL C6 TV in 11.11 Sale on November 11th, 2018. Order no. [protected]. I'm yet to receive my package, I complaint to daraz numerous times (complain ID [protected]) and I have received no assistance in this regard. Daraz says that my package was shipped to TCS on 14th November but TCS says that they have received no package from daraz. I have already paid for the package and i'm unable to understand what is causing the delay. To this day i'm waiting for any useful response. Kindly investigate and solve my problem at the earliest.

TCL / tcl 40 inch tv

Mi
Jun 26, 2017

Dear Sir or Madam, On Feb. 26th of 2017, I purchased a 40 Inch TCL TV from Costco in Manassas Virginia. A couple days ago I noticed several lines which run horizontally and vertically on the screen in addition to a 3"x3" black box spot on the top of the screen. I then contacted Costco's technical department and they put me in contact with the manufacturer of TLC TV. The representatives of the TV manufacturer asked me to send some pictures of the TV which I did . Upon several attempts to follow up, I finally received an Email from them blaming the problem on dropping the TV!! I mentioned to them...