Sort by: Date | Popularity

Tata Indigo Complaints & Reviews

Tata Indigo / Defective upper part of tata indigo

Cs
Apr 20, 2014

sir, I'm chandrashekhar singh from patna, bihar and want to make a complaint about my tata indigo cs, i bought this car in the month of november 2009, I noticed that the roof of my car is defective. It's not in proper shape . so, i want you to be kind enough n take some action to resolve my problem as soon as possible... The number of my car is BR-01 AR 9919...My car in present is at ginni motors for servicing process..

Tata Indigo / Tejaswi Motors Cheating

Ka
Dec 29, 2013

To, The Chairman, Tata Motors Passenger cars division Ref: Tata Indigo AP 28 CB 6821 - M/s. Tejaswi Motors Pvt. Ltd., Opp. Cyber Towers, Madhapur, Hyderabad. Respected Sir, I would like to bring to your kind notice the agonizing experience and great disappointing that one of your service dealer Tejeswi Motors brought to me over the past one month. Please take a moment to read though the whole experience and why TATA will lose trusted customers due to unethical service dealers such as Tejeswi Motors. I work for Accenture and as I set out to go to my office during one of the days in the last week...

Tata Indigo / NO PARTS AVAILABLE AT SERVICE CENTRE

Pr

I OWN A TATA INDIGO. ONE DAY WHEN I STARTED THE CAR RADIATOR AND A.C. CONDENSOR FAN STARTED SIMULTANEUSLY AND THE CAR TEMP WAS NOT HIGH. I TOOK THE CAR TO TATA SERVICE CENTRE IB MOTORS JAMNAGAR THEY DIAGNOSED THE FAULT AND SAID THAT THE ECU OF THE CAR WAS FAULTY I SAID THEM TO REPLACE IT THEY ORDERED IT TO TATA MOTORS AFTER 15 DAYS THE PART ARRIVES AND THE SERVICE ENGINEER SAYS THAT IT IS THE PART OF THE TATA SUMO AND I AM FEELING VERY INCONVINIENT BECAUSE MY CAR IS AT THE SERVICE CENTRE SINCE 1 MONTH IS THIS THE SERVICE OF TATA MOTORS WHO CANT SEND A PART IN 1 MONTH DURATION