Sort by: Date | Popularity

Targus Complaints & Reviews

Targus - Texas / Bad I-pad cover

Ey
Sep 27, 2013

I bought a Targus Slim I-pad 3 case from Best-buy. It looked a perfect fit in the beginning. Then I wanted to watch a movie in standing mode, but i-pad slowly slid and dropped to the ground and of course its screen was smashed. Then I tried the case with another I-pad and the same thing! This case does not firmly hold the I-pad especially in standing mode. I googled it and saw that many others had the same issue. Then I contacted customer service of Targus, they did refuse to refund their defected item.

Targus - California / Customer Service

Bo
May 05, 2011

Instead of flowers this year (2011), I decided to purchase some computer gear for my mom. I ordered 2 products from the website. They sent a confirmation email. I noticed that the shipping address had errors in it. This is where the fun begins. I called Targus to let them know that the shipping address had typos. They said I had to call Digital River because they handled that end of it. I called Digital River and they said that I had to call Targus. So I went round and round with this for way too long. FInally I got someone at Targus to tell me that the shipping address was correct, their...