Sort by: Date | Popularity

Tamil Matrimony Complaints & Reviews

Tamil Matrimony / Forgery by tamil matrimony, auto-deducted money from my account

Sa
Dec 13, 2016

Dear Sir/Madam, Subject: Forgery by tamil matrimony, auto-deducted money from my account Before 3 months, I have registered with premium membership through my mobile app not desktop version. 29Nov2016 again 159 SGD dollar is deducted from my saving account for auto renewal. i shocked, asked matrimonial agent, they are telling by default, auto-renewal option is enabled for foreigners for "unstopped service". it' completely cheating and fraud. I didn't login matrimonial in desktop web version earlier (started today only), i have used and registered via mobile app only. no more option for...

Tamil Matrimony / Making customer as fool

El
Aug 12, 2015

Hello sir my complain number [protected]. I make payment on aug1st that time your person gave 700rs cash back offer . 12days over still cash back not credited .last two i contacted they telling daily 24 hours for credit. today 12th august customer care person telling 700rs cash avail with my account. But 7 more bussiness days it will take . So totally 20 days for refund . Very worst service . Make people as fool. I asked senior person contact for complaint she told not available . So only for order they will call continuously once you paid then they will not worry.thinking customer are. Fools . Dont go with tamilmatrimony . Worst one.