Sort by: Date | Popularity

Tamara Potery Complaints & Reviews

Tamara Potery - Wisconsin / Tamara Potery

Wo
Sep 16, 2012

I was interested in buying a vehicle from this party through Craigslist.com. Here is the link: http://lacrosse.craigslist.org/ctd/3272037773.html. Here is the email address used to communicate with this party: [protected]@gmail.com While inquiring about viewing and testing the vehicle, this was the first email I received:(cut & pasted) "The vehicle is well maintained, never been damaged and it has 84, 570 miles, a clear title, 3.0L V6 FI DOHC engine and is loaded with options. You will inspect it before the payment will be made, I moved to Williston, ND with my job and I have the vehicle here...

Tamara Potery / The transaction went smooth but delivery didn't

An
Jan 02, 2012

I had a horrible experience in buying used 2002 Ford explorer that cost me in total of $3, 720.00 loss. I’ve found this car on craigslist and contacted the seller. Her name was Tamara Potery and she claimed to be from Glasgow, MT. She insisted on using eBay for our deal and I’ve agreed. The transaction went smooth but delivery didn’t. She stopped answering my emails and disappeared. Her email was [protected]@gmail.com. If you encounter her anywhere on the web please avoid her, for your own sake.