Sort by: Date | Popularity

Talent6 Complaints & Reviews

Talent6 / you can't get a refund before the 90 days is up if you don't like the service

Tr

I just tried to cancel my membership to Talent 6 and was informed that it was their policy to ONLY give refunds AFTER the 90 guaranteed period of being contacted. It was never explained that you couldn't cancel for a full refund before 90 days, regardless of being contacted. They're very slick and tricky in the way they word it to you. Like okay they guarantee you'll be contacted by a potential opportunity within 90 days, but they don't tell you you can't get a refund before the 90 days is up if you don't like the service.

Talent6 / unauthorized charges

Le

I was scammed by this service! They charged me $45.00 for membership registration, and then agian they charged me $2.00 for a CD and $35.00 for monthly membership without my authorization !?? They never told/sent me any information regarding monthly fees by mail, email or phone! When I talked to them about this unexpected charges, they never accept to refund my money back. I canceled both membership and credit card! Be careful, they are tricky. Never ever, give your credit card information to such company!!

Talent6 / do not pay them any money

Ha

I placed an ad on Craigslist for a vocalist to sing 2 songs at my Eastern Star installation. Later I received an email from Talent6 informing me that they had placed my Craigslist ad on their site and so I was now a member of Talent6. They even assigned me a user name and password. If I want my ad off their site, I have to log in with the password. Do not pay these people any money, they are just grabbing ads off the internet where you can find them for free!

Talent6 / tricked

Ke

Talent6 / stay away

Vi

I called talent6 customer service ph# this morning (july 9th) and asked that my registration from the night before be cancelled with the $45 credit card charge refunded. I barely finished my opening statement when the talent6 rep responded in condescending tone, "why would you want to cancel..." he ranted on berasively about how i'd made "an explicit written agreement" to purchase their services by providing my card info, including the 3-digit security# on back. Each time I attempted to reply to his harangue, he loudly talked over me. In truculent demeanor, the rep insisted refund are...

Talent6 - California, San Bruno / great company, it worked for me and many others

Me

I actually don't have a complaint at all. I think Talent6 is a innovative company. I have been with Talent6 for over a year now and have gotten a lot of work from it. Unlike some i am proactive with the service, submitting to castings call, updating my portfolio, etc. Talent6 is an easy and cost efficient way to earn extra cash and live a dream, being in movies! Talent6 is a more cost efficient way to break into the business because unlike agencies who charge you thousands to find you gigs that they send along with you 10 others who look exactly like you to there calls or driving around...

Talent6 / online scam

Va

I posted a casting call on craigslist.com which is a free site. Talent6 took my ad without my permission and posted it on their site. I wasn't even informed. The only reason i knew is because i started getting their crappy generic email replies from talent6 users. not only do i not want the ad there, but i have no way to edit or remove it. Talent6 is a pay site and they are charging people to reply to free ads. and the replies are horrible. i had a few questions that i wanted answered with the response. apparently, talent6 doesn't let you send customized messages, because all i get is their generic reply with just a resume and headshot. Do not deal with them.

Talent6 - California, Hollywood / fraud and scam

Va

They claim to be real, they claim that there's jobs in your area, and that 'we guarantee that you will be contacted within 90 DAYS. If you are not contacted, we can refund your registrations fee in full.' There's the trick of it, after two months of joining, I received a offer to be on TV for a reality show in New York which was sent out as a mass email to anyone before there 3 months were up. Living in St.Louis, it's a little hard to go, if it really existed. So if you join and they contact you for a role in a kid film but you must be 8-12 years old, well they have...