Sort by: Date | Popularity

swift VDI Complaints & Reviews

swift VDI / manufacturing defect

Ku

I ‘Kuljit Singh Bhatia’ purchased Swift VDi [Registration no.-DL7CH 7508, Model no.-RS413, Chassis no.- 466600, Engine no.- 1282063] on September, 09, 2009, from Bagga Link Motors Ltd., Patparganj Industrial Area, Delhi. I want to draw your attention towards my problem regarding the vehicle which is going unattended inspite of complaints made by me in three services done till date. The vehicle has some manufacturing defect as from the very beginning (within a week of purchase), the left front side is making some kind of noise while driving. This complaint was filed by me in each...

swift VDI / cheating by jagmohan motors bhiwani

Ha

sir, we have take the delivery of swift vdi of csd hisar ex. jwo omprakash from jagmohn motors bhiwani .they does not deliver the car for two days and collect rs. 1277.00 as price difference and rs .1000 for temp regd. no. and done the insurance forcefully. if we have pay the full payment to csd hisar as per their quotation then what is the logic of jagmohan motors collect the same. if it is o.k. then they should be issued the receipt for the same . please look in to the matter. ex. jwo om prakash my phon no. 09812714160 email [email protected]