Sort by: Date | Popularity

Sweepstakes Association Of North America Complaints & Reviews

Sweepstakes Association Of North America - Alberta, Calgary / why are they still doing this

Da

Like so many others I received the letter and the "all important " check from these jerks saying that I had won, well you know that amount it's the same for all of them. And that if I contactedMary Goodman and or Rebecca Smith at 778-858-8331 they would tell me what to do with the check. I like another complaintant am in desperate need of the money in the check, heck I could use the 750 dollars that I wouldn't be sending back to them. I think it's terrible that NO ONE SEEMS TO BE ABLE TO CATCH THESE PEOPLE AND STOP THEM.

Sweepstakes Association Of North America - California, Modesto / SCAM

Kr

I RECIEVED A LETTER THAT I WAS A WINNER OF A COMPENSATION DRAW, AND THAT I AM ENTITLED TO THE SUM OF $250, 000. TO OBTAIN THE MONEY THEY SENT ME A CHECK FOR $4, 490.00 I AM TO CASH THE CHECK AND SEND THE TAX AGENT CLARA JONES A CHECK IN THE AMOUNT OF $3, 760.00. AT FIRST LOOKING AT THE CHECK IT LOOKS REAL, I EVEN TOOK IT TO A LOCAL BANK AND THE RAN THE CHECK UNDER A FRAUD DETECTION LAMP, THE CHECK APPEARED REAL. THIS IS A SCAM !!! I CANT BELIEVE THAT THIS IS HAPPENING IN A TIME LIKE THIS, WITH THE FINANCAIL SITUTION THAT WE ARE ALL FACING AT THIS ROUGH TIME, I HAVE LOST MY HOME AND TWO JOBS OVER...

Sweepstakes Association Of North America - Alberta, Calgary / sweepstakes and check fraud.

Be

Sent letter sayiny i win 250, 000.00 and a check for4, 515.00 to pay tax on winnings to tax agent Janet Brass Wood Road Calgary, Alberta Canada and then they would send me my winnings got me all wound up and the check was no good it was all a fraud and I am poor any way and that really upset and hert me because I really needed that money. It is a shame this kind of thing can go on I thought me and my kids were going to be able to have a home big enough for us to finally be comfortable I am so upset and so are my 2 children We got our hopes up and was let down please dont let thease people do any one else like this this is so devastating. ThankYou.