Sort by: Date | Popularity

Surveyhead Complaints & Reviews

Surveyhead / Cheating

Kk
Aug 17, 2012

I am getting tired of spending 15-20 minutes "qualifying" for a survey, only to be told that I don't qualify. If I spend that much time, I should get some compensation. They have our profile information and know if we qualify. And, on that note, why do we have to put in our personal information each time when, again, they already have it. I'm going to quit it as soon as I get to the next level of rewards for which I qualify so that I haven't wasted my time.

Surveyhead / non-payment for surveys

An
Nov 14, 2011

I have not received payment from surveyhead for the surveys that I have completed. I sent them an email asking as to why they replied and said that they have several ways to pay such as gift-cards, paypal. when they had sent me a paper check before. Now I can not get a response from them. I have tried several times. I would like to obtain my money that they owe me. This company does not honor what they say that they will do. I have been with them for 2 years and only received 1 check. I would like to file a greivence with whom ever I legally can because they do not do people right.

Surveyhead / rip-off

Ct
Feb 24, 2011

I thought submitting on-line surveys with Surveyhead sounded like a dream come true. I read about it in an article from a reputable magazine. It turned out to be a big waste of my time. After months of trying, I only accrued fifteen dollars and some cents. I would spend 10-20 minutes only to be told I didn't qualify for that particular survey. This happened more times than not. I completed a survey a couple of days ago (rare) and was then told I had previously completed that one! After 30 minutes of answering every question! That was the last straw. I complained to them via email and they never responded. I said goodbye to my $15.00 earned and won't be looking back. Don't waste your time like I did.

Surveyhead / Non-payment

Av

IF YOU HAVE COMPLETED SURVEYS, RECEIVED APPROVAL FOR CASH OUT REQUEST(S), HAVE RECEIVED CONFIRMATION OF CASH OUT REQUEST AND STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR FUNDS WHEN PROMISED...CONTACT SURVEYHEAD AT: WEB: WWW.SURVEYHEAD.COM PARENT COMPANY: UNITED SAMPLE, INC. PAYMENTS SENT FROM: [email protected] and UNITED SAMPLE, INC. CUSTOMER SERVICE: [email protected] CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE: (818) 524-1218 GOOD LUCK!

Surveyhead - Oregon, Bend / getting paid/then no surveys

Su

I have tried to get my money soooooooooooooooooooooooo many times and each time it took like eight weeks. This time its going on 5 weeks and even though I have reminded them still no avail. When they made the format new and supposably better, they cheated me out of $50.00. Now they dont answer my e-mails for about $24.00 now. Plus now they dont send me any surveys for about 5 weeks now also. I still Have about $6.00 in the account, but afraid to cash it all out because I want my $24.00 and my $6.00. These are not quick surveys either. They are at least 30 minutes if not more. So who is getting the money?????????????????????? Deanna I am mad

Surveyhead - England, Hampshire / Non payment

Sk

I recently did a contact lens trial for them, they promised compensation of £46 for over a week of my attention. I made complaint after complaint to them personally to no avail. When I went through the B.B.B. I got a response. They honoured the payments and issued an apology, however. They paid me only £1.25 which I feel is disgusting, I have gone back to the B.B.B. and I'm waiting on a reply now. Has anyone else completed this exact trial and found problems with there payment and can confirm that the amount offered was £46? Many thanks Matt.

Surveyhead / Surveyhead not hoouring Payments

Me

Surveyhead confirmed all my individual survey payments. However, when I requested the cashout, I was shocked to see, that they have rejected my cashout. They had not notified me the same, and I found out when I manually checked my account. When I contacted them, they replied back after multiple reminders. According to them, something is wrong with my account and that they cant say what. After taking money from individual survey companies, they are not paying us. I heard some other of my colleagues also complaining the same. As such, I feel Surveyhead is a fraud. PLEASE DO NOT JOIN.