Sort by: Date | Popularity

Superior Health & Beauty Complaints & Reviews

Superior Health & Beauty / Revitol anti aging cream

Mu
Oct 27, 2016

This company advertises about their product Revitol.They encourage you to try samples before you buy.I ordered the samples, like a lot of women and, when I got the sample in the mail, they sent me the product and took it out of my banking account without my permission.I did not order this product and got a RMA # from them to send it back.I did on the 29th of Sept, 2016.Now I am out over $100.00 from my Banking account and it cost me $17.00 to send it back.I would like to have that money put back into my account because it isn't right to take something that don't belong to you.This company...

Superior Health & Beauty - California, Burbank / Ordered virilityex and pro testosterone, one box of each. After that I receive both once a month and my creditcard is beeing charged unauthorized.

Ji
Sep 22, 2016

The last I received was sent from a company called : Superior Health& Beauty, 2049 N Lincoln Ave. Burbank CA, 91504. Order No: 8176835. Order date: 09/13/2016 I do not want to receive more of this product. It is also impossible to contact them, no e-mail available and the phone number do not work The phone number of this company is: [protected]

Superior Health & Beauty / Raspberry Katones

Pa
Apr 06, 2016

This company offers free trial then continues to send supplies whilst deducting an annual fee from bank account with no authorisation. There is no e-mail contact details on the websupport website. You can only phone and speak to a representative and the language barriers are so difficult the conversation is barely understandable. A return number of 19 digits is required and a code that is barely coherent due to language difficulties. £ 84.00 was taken from my bank account. I would like to return but have no idea how to. No e-mail address is contained in any section of web site www. web.support. I wish a...