Sort by: Date | Popularity

SuperFoods RX Complaints & Reviews

SuperFoods RX - California, Irvine / Bad service

Va

I ordered the 30 day free trial. Their information states that if product is not returned to them within 30 days of product "shipping date", you will be charged for the product. Plus they put you on a membership program where they will automatically ship to you every 30 days, unless you stop it. Their shipping date was August 11th, I received it on August 14th, and they charged my credit card on August 28th, only 17 days after their shipping date. I have tried to call them, but they don't answer the phone. I have sent them two e-mails, so we will see what they do about it, but they should...

SuperFoods RX / Free trial is a joke!

Va

SuperFoods RX www.superfoodsrx.com I ordered their free trial which was a joke. I paid for shipping and handling for delivery which took over three weeks. Before I even got the vitamins I contacted them to cancel since it was taking so long. Within a week after that they had charged my bank account. I called and talked to a customer service rep that was absolutely no help so I asked to speak to a supervisor. I did get my money returned but the catch of the whole thing was it was supposed to be a free trial, yet if I did not return the unused portion of the free trial I would be charged for them. So I returned them and paid more shipping. That is not a free trial. That is fraudulent advertising.