Sort by: Date | Popularity

SUNRISE FORD FONTANA Complaints & Reviews

SUNRISE FORD FONTANA - California, Fontana / Fraud

Ma

Traded in an old 2007 Ford Edge for a new 2010 model, thought I was offered a great deal. month went by, received a call from finance asking for more money said I had to re-do my contract and gave me¨¨the bank will not approve loan unless you put down more money dilema¨ blah blah blah.. redid contract with more money figured I would no longer be bother with them. A week went by, got a call from Ford Credit Collections concerned why the 2007 Ford Edge was not paid, tried to resolved this matter correctly explaining to Ford Credit, however got nowhere but collection calls every...

SUNRISE FORD FONTANA - California, Fontana / DISHONEST SALES PEOPLE

La

DO NOT ... I SAID DO... NOT GO TO THIS DEALERSHIP!!! BUNCH OF SCAMMERS AND DISHONEST PEOPLE!! THEY ARE NOT JUST GOING TO TAKE YOUR MONEY, BUT THIS DEALER IF FULL WITH BUNCH OF LIARS. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME TO GO TO THIS DEALER. THEY WILL TELL YOU YOUR MONTHLY PAYMENT (EXAMPLE) $300/MONTH BUT BEWARE, THEY WONT GIVE YOU THE PAPER THAT THEY WROTE, SO NEXT TIME IF YOU COME IN AGAIN, THEY WILL GIVE YOU $400/MONTH AND SAID LAST TIME THE DEAL THEY GAVE YOU WAS $500/MONTH. BUCH OF LIAR LIARS!! BEWARE OF INTERNET SALES PEOPLE!!. THEY CREATED "INTERNET SPECIAL PRICE" YEAH RITE, THEY ARE JUST PLAYING WITH YOU !!!