Sort by: Date | Popularity

Summerbay Resorts Complaints & Reviews

Summerbay Resorts - Florida, kissimee / travel package

Vi
Victor d marques on Jan 10, 2013

purchased a promotional package 5 days 4 nights orlando and 5 days 4 nights Cruise bahamas and stay. I understood I had to pay for taxes and port charges. They toldm me and amound that I found expensive. When I enquired the port taxes and fees according to the Crusie line was $150.00 less per person then what they were asking me for. When I enquired further they told me things had changed from when I had purchaased and I had to pay for the accomodations in the Bahamas which was not part of the deal. When I asked for a refund they put me through the legal department and he then stated that the...

Summerbay Resorts / SCAMMING

Thursday night working on internetmessage appears"won a holiday to summerbay resorts". Without hesitance I went and phoned them. It took all my airtime to phone them. When I told the "manager" that I did not have a visa card he told me to phone on friday. I went out of my way to get all the info they neededd. So when I phoned back they kept putting me on hold. So I went on to the web and found that I was not logged in as a resort customer. The people who want to play pranks on others should grow up and take lessons from proffesionals that do post real competions. If anyone can take thses scammers of the net it would be a better internet to work on. Anyone with same complaints should really post a complaint.

Summerbay Resorts - Florida / been ripped off

Pd

I won a holiday r so i taught pay $898. not bad for a couple off nites in florida day tona and a curise. not bad so i pay. but wait a min no flights included r transportation. Relife i can cancel within 7 days i do so within a couple of hrs. they agree to cancel, next day they still take d money. have sent emails but am getting nowhere after 7 days. now i find out it is with d view to selling me time shares.I told them i was single with 1 child on d phone cause they offered the deal for 4. I work full time and can barley pay off my loans and live how d hell did they expect me to buy time shares. I cant seem to get back my money any help any one

Summerbay Resorts / Fraud

Ja

My wife and I received an invitation for a free week in Florida with SummerBay Resorts. We scheduled our trip in July of 2007 and purchased a vacation package for $2900. This package included 30, 000 RCI points, a cruise, and three stays at SummerBay Resorts. The 30, 000 RCI points was promised to provide a dream vacation to remember. They said that most vacations could be booked within 45 days of our vacation for as little as 9, 000 points allowing us 2-3 great vacations. SummerBay promised to activate our points by July 1st, 2008 so that we could plan a 2008 summer vacation. They did not have...

Summerbay Resorts / Scam and fraud!

Va

I had a conversation with a gentleman last night offering me all sorts of holidays all over America for a great price. After some time we agreed on a price of £99.00. To my dismay i have gone onto the internet today to view my bookings and all of the web sites have disappeared and the phone numbers i was given no longer are working. I have informed my credit card company and they are telling me i have to wait until my statement is printed off. Summerbay also took more money than was agreed. I would be grateful if anyone could help as i am in the uk. I have emailed summer bay but am not holding much hope as i cant get hold of them any other way. I would suggest that no one takes up there great offers!!!