Sort by: Date | Popularity

Sultry Hair Complaints & Reviews

Sultry Hair - California, San Jose / Poor customer service and a rip off

He

Don'r order from this company. There customer service is terrible. I have yet to receive my refund. They e-mailed me that my order was on back order and would not be sent for 7 days. I quickly responded with a cancelation of the order. As my business and customer would need this order before that. They in turn charged my account anyway!!! I have yet to receive an answer nor a return phone call and no return to my account of $349.00!!! I want my money back!!!

Sultry Hair / Poor quality hair extensions

Pa

A few weeks ago, I ran into the Sultry Hair website. I read some reviews, not realizing that these were "reviews" on the company's own website. So, I looked at some of the products online that they had to offer and decided to order some. I ordered the 22 inch Wavy Indian hair. A few days later, they emailed me to say they did not have it in stock. It was back-ordered or they could send me something else. I wrote right back and said the replacement would be fine. I did not hear from them for almost a week. Finally, worried because I had already paid over 300.00, I called. When I finally...

Sultry Hair / Do not order from them

Va

I wish I would have known that Sultry Hair was a crock before I made my purchase. I received my hair today and man am I disappointed. First of all I ordered a 12" and received a 10" or shorter. Secondly the hair is suppose to be curly like it was in the picture and its coarse and wavy. I thought I was going to get soft pretty Indian hair, but instead I got a hot mess! I called and left messages and emails to Sultry Hair but I was told that I can only exchange not return. I’m going to fight this because if they couldn’t get my order right the first time. I don't want to give them the opportunity to mess up again. If you can read this...DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS AWFUL COMPANY!!!