Sort by: Date | Popularity

Suddenvalues.com Complaints & Reviews

Suddenvalues.com / Cannot use voucher

Rm
Jul 22, 2015

I bought some vouchers thru suddenvalues.com which gave me a suddenblitz voucher for fabness.com. when I followed their directions and went to fabness.com to redeem, fabness.com did not recognize the voucher I paid for and said to contact the company I bought the voucher from. The only way I can contact suddenvalues.com is thru email. I emailed them and rec'd a confirmation on June 22, 2015 and still not response. I bought several of these vouchers and now I am out the money. I will NEVER again buy from this company.

Suddenvalues.com / Website scam and fraud

Ra
Dec 15, 2012

On October 5th, SUDDEN VALUES DIRECT sold me a Titanium Magnetic Sports Bracelet for $39.95 with free shipping. This amount was deducted from my checking account on October 12, 2012. I have an order number which is: SUD-E22C11A8-E021. I made my first call to them on October 31, 2012 and left a message inquiring about delivery of the bracelet. The message said they would get back to me of which they never did. Second message was made to them on November 19, 2012 and again no return call. On November 20 I sent them an e-mail and said I would report them if they did not get back to me. Today...