Sort by: Date | Popularity

Success Credit Services Complaints & Reviews

Success Credit Services - California, Woodland Hills / Credit repair scam

La

This company (Success Credit Serivces) run by Tracy Ballard took 5000.00 of my money promising to have my credit cleaned up within six months. Despite several calls and messages left with the receptionist I was ignored. The phone number to the business has been disconnected as of this year. Beware of the name Tracy Ballard in the credit repair world. She will take your money without fullfilling what she promises. If anyone out there has been a victim of Tracy Ballard, and you have any ideas on how to bring her to justice, I can be contacted at [email protected]

Success Credit Services - California, Woodland Hills / NO ACTION - NO CUSTOMER SERVICE - RUDE, INEFFECTIVE PERSONNEL

Dh

For almost a year I've been lead in a circle, serviced by a very curt and ineffective counselor -- nothing has been done on my account to my knowledge. They've lied about their services, and NOW . . . I've e-mailed, tried contacting by phone only to reach full voice mails, no response from e-mail, a rude receptionist (finally a live person) who is full of excuses but not able to take a simple phone message. Please DO NOT WASTE YOUR HARD-EARNED MONEY on this SCAM!!!