Sort by: Date | Popularity

Su Kam Complaints & Reviews

Su Kam / su kam SMF battery

Sp

Hi, this is puneet Sharma, an aircraft maintenance engineer by profession, hence not a ‘non-technical’ guy. If you wish to buy inverter or home, buy anything but do not buy Su-Kam SMF(sealed maintenance free) battery. My 02 Su-kam SMF batteries failed in 01 year time which company refused to replace since 15months warranty period was exceeded only by 03 days at the time of reporting. Tough it is understood that you learn problem associated with your inverter only when there is power cut. Even if you opt for Su-Kam SMF(sealed maintenance free) battery, my best wishes are with you.

Su Kam / Batteries

Ni

I am Nikhil Sharma, resident of 1621 Sector 6 Bahadurgarh Haryana . I purchased a dual battery SU KAM Invertor with Su kam batteries on 23rd april 2006 . This package came with an warranty of one and half years for batteries and two years for invertors . On 3rd of Oct 2007 i lodged an complaint with SU KAM customer care via complaint No 82951 for the faulty functioning of Batteries which is the only mode you can register a complant . On 25 th of October two of there engineers from Rohtak Cutomer Care office visited my home and narrated my mother that your complan has been logged on 24th of...