Sort by: Date | Popularity

stopsleepgo.com Complaints & Reviews

stopsleepgo.com / No info about vacation and agent ignores me

Va
Oct 04, 2014

I booked vacation in Hawaii from the website www.stopsleepgo.com. The agent with whom I spoke was really good and provided all necessary info. After I told my card number and he sent me check, I thought that everything was cool. But all problems only started. After that no info, the rep didn’t reply. I tried to reach other agents, but almost all promised to call back. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

stopsleepgo.com - England, Greater London, London / This website didn't provide any confirmation info

Uv
May 28, 2014

I booked 3 bedroom apartment in Paris on the website www.stopsleepgo.com. I was so excited about my trip that I completely forgot that the website didn’t provide any confirmation info or receipt. I stated to send emails and hoped to get quick reply from them, but nothing. They continued to keep silence and I have no idea what measures to take now. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?