Sort by: Date | Popularity

State Roofing Complaints & Reviews

State Roofing - Texas, Houston / I asked to repair roof, but the specialists never showed up

Ra
Apr 18, 2014

I needed to repair my roof and I contacted the rep from the company State Roofing. They promised that the specialist would arrive on Monday. I spent whole day at home but no one came. As well as no one informed me that they would be late or didn’t arrive at all. I tried to reach the rep again, but at this time the phone was switched off. I was really disappointed with such services and attitude. Please, post your comments and share your views about this company.

State Roofing - Washington, Monroe / Employee treatment

Se
Nov 14, 2011

Today's date Nov 14, 2011 On Thursday 11/10/11 I received a call from an employee of State Roofing. He explained to me that on 11/11/11 (Friday) the management would be letting all of the American (legal, caucasion, tax paying) employees 'go' for the winter. Laying them off... And keeping ALL Hispanic employees 'on'. Well, what ended up happening is that one of the many white guys that was being laid-off got angry and made a couple of calls... One to INS and one to the Labor Board. Last Friday ALL of the Hispanics were asked to leave the property, empty their lockers, and...