Sort by: Date | Popularity

Starter Credit Direct Complaints & Reviews

Starter Credit Direct - Florida, Miami / information on account

St

I want you all to stop taking 99.00 out of account i dont wont this offer please replace the 99.00 back into my account, if i failed to read the fine print then that my fault but please stop i live on a fixed income again i havent even used the advertisment that you are charging me for, however i dont even know what it was i was just doing things never thought it would go threw again i do apoligze. thank you once again.

Starter Credit Direct - New Jersey / did not apply for there help

Ta

UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES TO MY ACCOUNT. I DID A LOAN BY INTERNET AND WHEN I SUBMITTED THE INFORMATION, OTHER COMPANY'S WITH ADVERTISING ON THE SAME PAGE ALSO GOT MY PERSONAL INFORMATION. I WAS TOLD BY SOME OF THE COMPANY'S THAT HAVE CHARGED MY ACCOUNT SAID SOME OF THE ADVERTISING IS ENSCRIPTED AND YOU CAN NOT PERSONALLY SEE THE ADVERTISING. BEFORE YOU KNOW IT YOU HAVE SEVERAL BUSINESSES HAVING YOU PERSONAL INFORMATION AND THAN EVERYONE IS GETTING YOUR MONEY. WHILE YOU ARE GOING BROKE..

Starter Credit Direct - California, Sherman Oaks / Scam 99.00 Illegal Charge on checking

Wi

I Called the Better Business Bureau and filed a complaint with them on this company they stole 99.00 from my checking account without my premission. I was able to find out that one of their offices is located in Sherman Oaks CA #818-255-9978 or 818-487-0672 the owners name is Paul Cleveland. I have also started an investigation through the bank I bank with. I did call the 818-255-9978 number and was told all oper are busy to leave a Name and number and they would get back to me within 48 hours what a joke. I hear that the news Stations in Houston TX did a Scam report on this company they are also known as E-Debit Pay LLC..

Starter Credit Direct - New Hampshire / Fraudulent transaction

Ds

After researching loans online a few days ago for debt consolidation loans, I discovered this morning a $99.00 check transaction from a company called Starter Credit Direct. I said to myself "I never wrote a check in my history of writing checks for $99.00, what the hell is this, and who the hell is Starter Credit Direct?!" I looked at the check online and it clearly has my name on the check, however, it's not my check. I decided to first Google the name of the company and then visit their website... I've never been to this site which clearly states that a $99.00 fee will be deducted...

Starter Credit Direct / Stole $99.00 from my account

Je

This company withdrew $99.00 from my checking account. Called the number on the check and they are closed on weekends and holidays. I hve contacted my Credit Union to get the refund from this company. After reading all the other complaints i don't know if I will ever get my money back. I am closing my checking account because I don't want them to keep taking my money. I am a single mother and when they took this money from my account they took my grocery money.

Starter Credit Direct / Unauthorized charges

St

I noticed an unfamiliar charge deducted from my checking account posted 2 days ago. I wrote the information from my account and noticed an odd name. I called the number which was nothing but a recording. No live persons or answering machines to question. Researched a bit further and found I have no idea who this company is. I have never contacted anyone or attempted to buy anything. I did not authorize to pay this company any thing for any reason. All of a sudden they submitted an electronic check with my information and no signature. I have now contacted my bank to file an unauthorized...

Starter Credit Direct / Fraud

Da

The same thing happened as what was described by the other complaints. I have an appointment at the bank to file FRAUD charges against this company. Shame! Shame! Many people know your game!

Starter Credit Direct - New Jersey / stole $99.00 plus $25.00 bounce fee

Te

I went to the bank yesterday to withdraw m oney and I was told that a $25.00 fee had been deducted because on Dec. 1st this company tried to put a check through for $99.00, they resubmitted it and got the $99.00, which puts me at a loss of $124.00. I pulled up the copy of the check they used and I could barely make out what it read. I called the bank and the Cust. Service Agent, could not see it any better than I. I have tried to make out the 800 number on the check, but that is a dead issue since the check is so fuzzy, and all the letters and numbers are broken up. This company needs to be...

Starter Credit Direct - Florida, Ocean Ridge / They took 99.00 out of my bank maccount wothout my approval,I need help with a cancellation/refund

Gb

Starter credit took $99. 99 out of my bank account without my knowledge or consent and I need assistance cancelling this fraud to get a refund. See above complaints, what do you do about it and what is the offer of $99. 00 for, what was I supposed to get?

Starter Credit Direct / My refund

Yo

This company pull some money out of my checking account and ask for a refund they gave me a run around, by say i have to fill out forms to cancel but they gave me a false email address to receive this form I also ask them to send the form thru fax and I still didn't get a respond so what should i do? Plz advise smb!