Sort by: Date | Popularity

Standard TV and Appliance Complaints & Reviews

Standard TV and Appliance - Oregon, Beaverton / Washer and dryer

Aj
Jan 5, 2016

First off, they charge way too much for their products. I bought a washer and dryer from here, despite all my friends telling me about their horrible experiences with the store. One star is too much for this place, it deserves like 30 garbage bags instead of stars. I called and asked for them send a repair man and they were very rude and treated me poorly. After about 2 hours of arguing, being yelled at, and holding for long periods of time, they finally agreed to sending a repair man to my house. The guy came to my house and was there for about 20 minutes, telling me it was a minor problem...

Standard TV and Appliance - Oregon, Beaverton / Washer and dryer

Aj
Jan 4, 2016

I bought a washer and dryer set from the Beaverton OR location. Washer broke the day after I bought it, so I called and they sent a guy to come and fix it. I'm not sure what the repair man did, but he sure as hell did not fix it. The clothes I put in have been sitting in there, soaking wet and rotting, they stink and they will not send anyone to fix it like they keep saying they are going to do. I will never buy from here again and I definitely will not let anyone I care about buy from here. Horrible service and terrible products. Worst business ever.

Standard TV and Appliance - Oregon, Beaverton / Failure advertisment

Ga

Went to Beaverton Standard TV and Appliance and they wouldn't match or beat Best Buy On a Mituzubishi 73" rear projection TV mod. 735 best buy was for 1800 and they said they could only do 1900. And they have a sign out on the street that states they will meet or beat any offer.