Sort by: Date | Popularity

SRS travels Complaints & Reviews

SRS travels / Driver Irresponsibility and Staff Arrogance

Su
Dec 31, 2014

I have booked a ticket on 24th Dec from Tadepalligudem to Bangalore and DOJ is 28th Dec.The came at 7pm to boarding point in Tadepalligudem, that time they called asked me where are you, i told im very near to point just wait 5 mins.After that i called many times when i was on the way but they didn't respond.I reached the boarding point exactly at 7:07 pm.That time bus was no t there it has already left, so i again called driver he didn't respond then i called SRS office he has given irresponsible answer.Do you think was that fair, because of drivers irresponsibility and SRS office...

SRS travels / SRS Travels - Bed bugs problem

Am
Oct 17, 2013

SRS is the worst travels I have ever seen in my life. I travelled with my kids from chennai to rajapalayam in 2+1 sleeper bus. Seats are full of bugs (nearly 50 bugs per seat). Driver & cleaner already knew this bed bug problem. But they are saying management is not taking action on it. My kid is still suffering from allergy due to bug bites. I cancelled my return ticket. These cheating people are not refunding my amount. Instead they are providing coupon asking me to travel again.