Sort by: Date | Popularity

Spy Hunter Complaints & Reviews

Spy Hunter - Oregon, Tigard / Unauthorized withdrawal from bank account

Ha
Apr 27, 2015

Aprox. six months ago I unfortunately purchased Spy hunter to clean up my PC, it cleaned it alright, it completely erased EVERYTHING from my computer, only has a black screen now. Had to purchase a new computer, and I cancelled Spyhunter. Now they are billing me again for 39.99. I want NOTHING to do with them and I do want my money back because they were unauthorized to take it from my account .

Spy Hunter / prelevement non autorisé

Da
Apr 16, 2015

Dri*spyhunter 952 - 646 - 5288 29. 99 Usd Posted: uthappa unauthorised payment Complaint Rating: 75 % with 4 votes Contact information: uthappa Sydney, New South Wales Australia sir i bought spy hunter a year ago for one years subscrption, and didnot renew it this year, an unauthrosied payment has gone from my credit card...

Spy Hunter / Cancel

Mi
Sep 16, 2014

I see this software has charged my credit card again. I would like the service cancelled. Online it gives you numbers to call depending on what letters your program starts with. I have no idea what these letters are so have no idea what number to call! I am sure this software was uninstalled from my computer long ago as it is no longer in my list of programs.