Sort by: Date | Popularity

spirit home services Complaints & Reviews

spirit home services / Rude Technician

Ru
Feb 11, 2015

Get ready folks. They will be charging double the groupon value you paid for 2 additional vents. Also, the technician that came to my home was just rude. I guess he was mad because I refused to pay asking price for the two vents. They need to clearly state how much extra main vents will cost in their advertisement so customers are prepared when they come to service the homes. Their phone reps are also rude and short. They really sound like they don't enjoy their job. Well they most certainly shouldn't take it out on the customers. Quit and find something else.

spirit home services / total scam

Md
Dec 06, 2014

This company does not even show up when scheduled. They called and rescheduled me once and then they did not show up. We waited over 5 hours for them and took off work etc. The driver said he was coming and contacted us to say he would be late. When I called and spoke to a manager they really were not helpful at all. We needed to have this done for the sale of our house to go through and could not reschedule it any further. They do not respond to emails and are not helpful on the phone. I ended up spending over 750.00 to scramble and get it done with another company. Do NOT buy the groupon.