Sort by: Date | Popularity

Sotc Complaints & Reviews

Sotc / uk tour

Su
Aug 10, 2018

i have booked uk tour wef 17-25 aug 18.after getting payment nobody is responding my problem.mr.Amrendra pratap chand branch incharge sotc lucnow has booked my tour. there are some issues to be solved by sotc but nobody is responding me.they are not responding my emails and whatsapp messages. now i feel myself cheated by sotc. i have travelled through many other agencies but never happened such. i do not expect with such attitude sotc may be helpful during my tour.

Sotc / badly organized, most unsuitable for senior citizens

My
Apr 22, 2018

A group of 6 senior citizens booked a Far East tour. On our outbound flight from India no meals were booked for us and we reached Malaysia via Bangkok hungry and tired having travelled for 8-9 hrs. Almost immediately we had 2 things to see and the tour of Malaysia took place at night where we hardly saw anything. Next day we went to s place where there were only rides and water sports and lots of walking. We specifically told thd travel agent to change which they said they would but didn't at the last minute. Our journey by road to Singapore was a nightmare. The coach started 2 hrs late making...